According to the latest report published by the IMARC group, titled “Sports and Energy Drinks Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunities and Forecast 2022-2027”, that the global sports and energy drink market size reached US$ 98 billion in 2021. Looking ahead, IMARC Group expects the market to reach $149.8 billion by 2027posting a growth rate (CAGR) of 7.27% during the period 2022-2027.
Instead of just water, sports drinks help the body stay hydrated while engaging in physical activity. They consist of water, carbohydrates, electrolytes, proteins, herbs and vitamins that ensure higher energy levels. On the other hand, energy drinks include stimulants, such as caffeine, which increase energy and improve mental alertness and physical performance. Sports and energy drinks are growing in popularity, especially among athletes and the younger population, as these drinks help replenish electrolytes and carbohydrates lost through sweating.
Impact of Covid-19:
We regularly monitor the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, as well as the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be incorporated into the report.
Download a free sample report to get a detailed overview of the report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/sports-energy-drinks-market/requestsample
Sports and energy drinks offer various benefits, such as improving concentration, reducing fatigue, providing energy and improving athletic performance. Because of this, there has been a huge increase in the demand for these drinks among athletes. In addition to this, consumers today are more inclined towards these beverages as compared to soft drinks due to changing tastes and preferences and growing health awareness.
With this in mind, manufacturers develop products using natural ingredients and fortify them with minerals, vitamins, and whey and soy proteins to improve their quality. Moreover, in order to increase their profitability and expand their product range, manufacturers are also introducing new flavors such as blueberry acai, strawberry lemonade, passion fruit, white grape and the grenade.
Ask the analyst for a customization and explore the full report with table of contents and list of figures: https://www.imarcgroup.com/sports-energy-drinks-market
Global Energy Drinks Market:
- Based on product type, the market has been segregated into alcoholic and non-alcoholic energy drinks. Currently, alcohol-based beverages are the most popular and hold the largest market share.
- Based on type, the report finds that non-organic energy drinks dominate the market. They are followed by organic drinks.
- The market has also been divided on the basis of packaging type into bottles (PET/glass), cans and others. Of these, beverage cans represent the largest segment of the market.
- Based on distribution channel, convenience stores hold the leading position across the world. Other major channels include supermarkets and hypermarkets, online and otherwise.
- Based on the target consumer, energy drinks are predominantly consumed by adults. Other target consumers of energy drinks are adolescents and the geriatric population.
- At the regional level, North America currently represents the leading market for energy drinks. Some of the other major regions are Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa.
List of major key players:
The major market players are Abbott Nutrition Co., AJE Group, Britvic PLC, Champion Industries, Inc. (CHMP), D’Angelo, Extreme Drinks Co., Fraser & Neave Holdings BHD, GlaxoSmithKline Plc, Red Bull, Rockstar, Inc ., Coca-Cola, PepsiCo, Arizona Beverage Company, National Beverage Corp, Dr. Pepper Snapple Group, Living Essentials, Cloud 9 and Vitale Beverages Pvt Ltd.
Global sports drink market:
- Based on product types, isotonic drinks represent the most popular product type, holding the largest market share. Isotonic drinks are followed by hypertonic and hypotonic drinks.
- On the basis of packaging type, the market has been segmented into bottles (PET/glass), cans and others. Currently, bottles (PET/glass) dominate the market.
- The market has also been categorized based on distribution channels into convenience stores, supermarkets & hypermarkets, online and others. Of these, convenience stores represent the largest distribution channel for sports drinks.
- At the regional level, North America shows a clear dominance in the market. Other major regions include Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa, and Latin America.
Browse related reports:
Indian sports nutrition market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/india-sports-nutrition-market
Protein bars market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/protein-bar-market
United States organic food market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/united-states-organic-food-market
Protein Ingredients Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/protein-ingredients-market
The IMARC Group is a leading market research firm providing management strategies and market research worldwide. We partner with clients across all industries and geographies to identify their most important opportunities, address their most critical challenges and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major business, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial and high-tech organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverages, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and new processing methods are at the top of the list. company expertise.
30 N Gould St Ste R
Sheridan, Wyoming 82801 USA – Wyoming
E-mail: [email protected]
Such. :(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe:- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800