SANTA CLARA, Calif .– (BUSINESS WIRE) – December 6, 2021–
LeanTaaS, Inc., a Silicon Valley software innovator that increases patient access and transforms the operational performance of healthcare providers, today announced an impressive year of strategic growth in 2021, marked by further customer gains and ” significant customer expansions, product enhancements to its iQueue platform and the company’s role as an industry thought leader with its two successes Transforming the heights of hospital operations. Due to challenges arising from the COVID-19 pandemic, including backlogs, vendor exhaustion and staff shortages, and increasing wait times for patients, the growth of LeanTaaS in 2021 follows health systems needing the right resources and technology to increase the number of patients to access, manage utilization and optimize capacity management.
LeanTaaS ‘rapid and continued growth and market penetration reflects the growing demand from healthcare systems for AI-powered and analytics-based solutions that improve the way healthcare systems use expensive and limited resources to increase patient access to medical care and generate increased income. Specifically, CommonSpirit Health, one of the largest healthcare systems in the United States, achieves 14.5 times the return on investment in 36 hospitals over an 18-month period.
“LeanTaaS has demonstrated the true spirit of partnership and has been a pleasure to work with as they artfully listened to our needs and wants; worked closely with our team to provide personalized solutions to address some of our biggest challenges; and meticulously trained our hospital staff on the best way to use iQueue, ”said Brian Dawson, system vice president of perioperative services at CommonSpirit Health. “As we head into 2022, optimizing capacity management will continue to be one of the biggest challenges facing healthcare systems and hospitals today. We are confident that we have an exceptional solution to meet this challenge and have achieved significant ROI to date using iQueue. “
LeanTaaS’s AI and ML-based solutions have now been deployed in more than 475 hospitals across the United States, including 40% of the nation’s top 25 healthcare systems, based on patient net revenues. These hospitals use LeanTaaS’s iQueue platform to optimize capacity utilization in infusion centers, operating rooms and inpatient beds. iQueue for infusion centers is used by over 9,900 chairs at over 485 infusion sites, including 80% of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN) and over 50% of National Cancer Institute (NCI) hospitals. iQueue for operating rooms is used by more than 2,400 operating theaters in 43 healthcare systems to perform more surgical cases during office hours, increase market competitiveness and improve the patient experience. The latest product from LeanTaaS, iQueue for inpatient beds, is now available in 15 hospitals across 3 major university health systems (totaling 4,002 inpatient beds) to help address inpatient capacity bottlenecks and build confidence in patient management. unforeseen variability.
“Moving forward, adopting technology like iQueue is the way of the future and can help hospitals and healthcare systems become more efficient to improve the lives of staff and providers,” said Dr Binesh Patel, Chief Medical Officer at McLaren Health Care Flint Hospital. “Using iQueue has improved access to some of McLaren’s key areas and we can now properly shift resources to meet a specific demand, which has directly resulted in an increase in the number of patients entering our facility. “
Plus, tomorrow marks the start of the next LeanTaaS event. Transform series. Hosted in partnership with Becker Healthcare, the second Transform will take place December 7-8, 2021, and connect over 3,500 attendees with over 20 speakers from world-class healthcare facilities, including Banner | Aetna, Cone Health, McLaren Health Care, Michigan Medicine, Nebraska Medicine, Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Novant Health, Seattle Cancer Care Alliance, SUNY Upstate Medical University, UCHealth, WakeMed Health and Hospitals, and Yale New Haven Health & Yale School of Medicine. These healthcare system executives, technology leaders and industry experts will discuss solutions to the pressing problems facing healthcare systems today.
Transform will deliver new improvement updates across all LeanTaaS product suites, including:
- iQueue for operating rooms:
- Exchange + Case Scheduling is a tool that increases access and use of operating rooms by encouraging surgeons unlikely to fill their blocks to proactively free up that time and by allowing clinics to find and request hours opening, then submit their case information. New in 2022, clinics will now have visibility into their case and block calendar, clinics and operating theaters will be able to send messages in iQueue to resolve any scheduling issues, and operating theaters will get block predictions that are likely to fail. not be used to better improve capacity planning.
- iQueue for infusion centers:
- Summary is a new diagnostic tool in iQueue for infusion centers. It’s designed to make it easy for managers to provide leaders with the data they need to make proactive strategic decisions and quickly spot operational issues that require attention. The Executive Summary enables nursing and operations managers to generate this easily digestible, yet actionable report in minutes instead of hours and interact with executives on the data that really matters to them.
- iQueue for inpatient beds:
- The new Hospital Protocols Dashboard helps healthcare systems assess which hospitals have the capacity and may be able to accept new admissions and intra-system transfers. This centralized and configurable visibility across different departments within individual health system campuses provides transparency on capacity constraints across the network and promotes faster, data-driven discussions and decisions regarding admissions and transfers. . The management of each facility receives real-time capacity status changes across the health system.
“We have had tremendous success and have kept our wait times to less than 10 minutes while increasing the number of patients using iQueue for Infusion Centers, including the summary feature, at Nebraska Medicine,” said Becky Duchman, Director of Ambulatory Infusion / Treatment Services. “I’m excited to share my personal experience using the feature with other hospital and healthcare systems managers at Transform so that they can learn more and benefit from the tremendous time savings we’ve made in generating reports on infusion operations. “
LeanTaaS provides software solutions that combine Lean principles, predictive and prescriptive analytics, and machine learning to transform hospital and infusion center operations. The company’s software is used by more than 120 healthcare systems across the country, all of which rely on iQueue cloud-based solutions to increase patient access, reduce wait times, reduce costs. health care delivery and improve incomes. LeanTaaS is based in Santa Clara, California, and Charlotte, North Carolina. For more information on LeanTaaS, please visit https://leantaas.com/, and connect to Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
LeanTaaS and iQueue are registered trademarks of LeanTaaS. All other brand names and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20211206005623/en/
CONTACT: Media contact
KEYWORD: CALIFORNIA UNITED STATES NORTH AMERICA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: SOFTWARE TECHNOLOGY GENERAL HEALTH HEALTH
SOURCE: LeanTaaS, Inc.
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 12/06/2021 11:15 a.m. / DISC: 12/06/2021 11:16 a.m.
Copyright Business Wire 2021.