DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–May 10, 2022–
The report “Diagnostic Imaging Equipment Market Research Report by Modality, End User, Region – Global Forecast to 2027 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global diagnostic imaging equipment market size was estimated to be USD 31.85 billion in 2021, USD 34.50 billion in 2022, and is projected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.48% for reach USD 51.93 billion by 2027.
The report provides market size analysis and forecasts for five major currencies: USD, EUR, JPY, GBP, AUD, CAD, and CHF. It helps organizational leaders make better decisions when currency data is readily available. In this report, the years 2019 and 2020 are considered as historical years, 2021 as the base year, 2022 as the estimated year and the years from 2023 to 2027 as the forecast period.
Competitive Strategy Window:
The strategic competitive window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or match between its capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for vendors to adopt successive strategies of merger and acquisition, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth. during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix assesses and ranks vendors in the Diagnostic Imaging Equipment Market based on business strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Satisfaction of the product (value for money, ease of use, product features and customer). Support) that helps businesses make better decisions and understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis:
The market share analysis offers the analysis of the vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It gives the idea of its revenue generation in the overall market compared to other providers in the space. It provides information on the performance of vendors in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share gives an idea of the size and competitiveness of suppliers for the reference year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and merger.
The report provides information about the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information about the market offered by major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration in mature market segments
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product Development and Innovation: Provides smart insights into future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the global diagnostic imaging equipment market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 on the global diagnostic imaging equipment market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in during the forecast period in the Global Diagnostic Imaging Equipment Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Diagnostic Imaging Equipment Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the global diagnostic imaging equipment market?
6. What is the market share of the major vendors in the global diagnostic imaging equipment market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the global diagnostic imaging equipment market?
- Waking up to early disease diagnosis and expanding the scope of clinical applications
- Growing demand for diagnostic imaging devices
- Subsequent increase in the prevalence of serious illnesses and health problems
- High capital requirement for the product
- Technological advancements in imaging systems such as AI and IoT
- Increase in private and public investments and grants for research in the modernization of imaging services
- Lack of trained professionals and rapidly changing technology
- Allengers Medical Systems Ltd.
- Barco AG
- Canon Inc.
- Carestream Health, Inc.
- CURA Healthcare Pvt. ltd.
- Esaote SpA
- Fujifilm Company
- GE Health Inc.
- Hitachi, Ltd.
- Hologic, Inc.
- Koninklijke Philips NV
- Fusion Health Inc.
- Neusoft Corporation
- NP JSC Amico
- Philips Health
- Samsung Medison
- Shimadzu Company
- Siemens Healthineers
- SONTU Medical Imaging Equipment Co., Ltd
- Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation
- United Imaging Healthcare Co., Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/55o5xj
See the source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220510006302/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Officer
[email protected] EST business hours, call 1-917-300-0470
For US/CAN call toll free 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
KEYWORD INDUSTRY: SOFTWARE RADIOLOGY BIOTECHNOLOGY HARDWARE HEALTH MEDICAL DEVICES TECHNOLOGY OTHER TECHNOLOGIES
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright BusinessWire 2022.
PUBLISHED: 05/10/2022 1:41 PM / DISK: 05/10/2022 1:41 PM