DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–March 25, 2022–
The “Brazilian Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Growth Opportunities” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Brazil PPE Market was valued at USD 1,963.6 million in 2021 and is projected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.7% from 2021 to 2026.
This research presents an assessment of the current status and future prospects of the Brazilian personal protective equipment (PPE) market. Protective clothing, foot protection and hand protection are the largest product segments, together accounting for 79.3% of market revenue.
The demand for PPE will increase in the short term, but the world is still facing a supply crisis caused by the COVID-19 pandemic. This issue will likely lead to difficulties with products and some raw material offerings, but will also boost local production in response to supply shortages.
The recovery of gross domestic product (GDP) after Brazil’s 2015-2016 economic crisis has been slow, affecting all industries, particularly manufacturing and construction. A new economic crisis resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic reduced the GDP growth rate to -4.1% in 2020, affecting all industries and restricting the PPE market.
Safety regulations related to PPE in Brazil are strict, but compliance is not fully monitored. For cultural reasons and a high rate of informal employment, the potential use of PPE among workers is higher than the actual use. PPE certification standards are strict and each locally manufactured and imported product requires a Certificate of Approval (CA), issued by the Ministry of Labor and Employment. No foreign CA is accepted, imported products must therefore adapt to local standards.
Main topics covered:
- Why is it increasingly difficult to grow taller?
- The strategic imperative
- The impact of the three main strategic imperatives on the Brazilian PPE industry
- Growth opportunities fuel the growth pipeline engine
Growth Opportunities Analysis – PPE Market
- Main conclusions
- PPE Market Outlook
- What is driving the PPE market?
- Scope of analysis
- Market segmentation
- Turnover in percentage by product type – PPE market
- Local production and imports per share
- Percentage of revenue from local production and imports by product segment
- Mergers & Acquisitions in Brazil
- Notable mergers and acquisitions activity
- Key competitors
- Main growth indicators
- Distribution channels
- Brazilian regulatory standards
- Growth engines
- Growth constraints
- Forecast assumptions
- Revenue Forecast – PPE Market
- Revenue Forecast by Product – PPE Market
- Revenue Forecast Analysis – PPE Market
- Competitive environment
- Distribution structure – PPE market
Overview of Brazilian population, industries and demography
- Brazil: an overview
- Unemployment rate
- Breakdown of employment by industrial sector
- Employment by industry vertical
- Major Industrial End-User Markets for PPE
- Requirements and use of PPE by end-use industry
- Accidents at work in Brazil
- Analysis of growth opportunities by product type
- Percent revenue forecast by product type
- Above neck protection
- Respiratory protection
- Hand protection
- Protective clothing
- Foot protection
- Protection against falls
- Gas detection
Growth Opportunity Universe – PPE Market
- Growth Opportunity 1: Rising Import Prices and International Trade Barriers Boost Local Production
- Growth Opportunity 2: Market Penetration through Mergers and Acquisitions
- Growth Opportunity 3: PPE Training as a Service
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/lkbtvf
See the source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220325005418/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Officer
For EST business hours, call 1-917-300-0470
For US/CAN call toll free 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
KEYWORD: SOUTH AMERICA BRAZIL
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH MEDICAL SUPPLIES
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright BusinessWire 2022.
PUBLISHED: 03/25/2022 1:29 PM / DISK: 03/25/2022 1:29 PM
Copyright BusinessWire 2022.